Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dentist and school

Did I ever tell you that I hate the dentist????? Well I do! I think they must enjoy causing pain. Why would anyone do that job? Must be for the money.
In addition to my new filling, I have discovered today that I have a fracture on my back tooth. YEAH! What can I say===another reason to visit the dentist.
Two days done for the new school year. A lot of students are going to give me a run for the money. I think with the new rules in place, everything will be ok. I hope that my harder edged students will learn ok.
Why would I put these two subjects together? Just a thought.
I think some of my neighbors are biggots disguised as do-gooders. They have close minds and do not want to listen for change. These people are close in age to me. I can't understand why they think the way that they do?

No comments:

Post a Comment